Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flashback to summer

I'm getting a little bit impatient for warm weather, how about you? I can't wait until it's summer again!

Since today was cold and stormy, I decided to create my own little bit of summer by posting a few images from a session I did for a friend back in August. Her family is adorable and the colors she chose for their outfits are so fabulous and summery!

002web

064web

133web

105web

167web

089web

012web

I loved sorting through this set and choosing which ones to show you.... it added a little bit of sunshine to this dreary day! :)

2 comments:

Lori March 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

Oooh, i've never been on a photographer's blog before, I'm so famous! Thanks for the great pics Li!

Bec May 28, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

What a great location! The pictures are fantastic! Beautiful family.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP