Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Aaaaaaaaand..... we're back!

I'm excited to announce that, after a much needed break for moving and having my baby, Photography by Li is up and running again!! I am now in the Seattle area and booking sessions for Spring. Certain types of sessions are still eligible for the portfolio building discount, for a limited time. (See my pricing page for more information.) If you're interested in a session, send me an email!

I've enjoyed being able to focus my photography on my own cute little family for a while. Here are a few pictures of my sweet baby girl, who is now eight months old! Where does the time go?

Meet little miss Ellie

3

1

5

6

10

And a few of her brothers, too...

9

8

7

I already have a couple of sessions ready to blog, and a couple more coming soon, so stay tuned! :)

4 comments:

Gilbert Arizona Professional Newborn Baby Photography March 13, 2012 at 5:10 PM  

Adorable pictures! I love them!

Meggan March 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

I am so excited that you're getting going again! I've missed seeing all your work. It's inspiring. Congrats friend!

Meggan March 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

I am so excited that you're getting going again! I've missed seeing all your work. It's inspiring. Congrats friend!

Bec May 28, 2012 at 11:20 PM  

I love those silly faces!! Your kids are adorable- and growing too quickly! Great photos. I'm jealous of the Seattle area; I hope they know how lucky they are. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP