Tuesday, December 4, 2012

**Last chance!**

Have you been on the fence about booking a family session? Well, now is the time to do it!  I will only continue to offer my portfolio building discount (no session fee, 50% off desk prints) through the end of this year.

As of January 1, 2013 I will no longer be offering my portfolio building discount, which currently applies to family sessions. The session does not need to take place before the end of the year, you only need to have your deposit paid by then.

Gift certificates are also available if you would like to give a family session as a gift this holiday season!

Email me if you have any questions, or to book your session.
www.photographybyli@gmail.com

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP