Monday, December 24, 2012

Birth Story

I had the opportunity to spend an evening with some good friends this week as they welcomed their new baby girl into the world. I was honored to be able to photograph such a special and wonderful event. There are no words to describe the emotions inspired by the miracle of birth, especially as a mother. I guess I don't need the words, though, because these images speak for themselves. I love the joy on Dad's face as he gets to "catch" the baby, and the amazement of the older children as they meet their new baby sister. Congratulations, friends!


4 comments:

Brianne December 24, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

What an amazing experience! The pictures turned out great and they will definitely treasure them forever. Great job!

Heather December 24, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

Wow. Just wow. Beautiful.

Heather December 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM  

Wow. Just wow. Beautiful.

McKayJoice January 9, 2013 at 10:54 PM  

I got so emotional looking at these Li. You have a talent.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP